To develop, promote and support efforts, programs and initiatives for the preservation of Nigerian’s rich traditional values and cultural heritage.
- To build schools and employ qualified staff for purposes of assisting and providing free qualitative and affordable educational opportunities to Nigerian children, especially the less privileged.
- To organize rehabilitation projects and youth development projects through the establishment of youth training centers and provision of educational materials.
- To organize lectures, conferences, symposia to enlighten the public on any topic relevant to the activities of the NEEDCSI.
- To provide a platform for the maximum expression of youthful creativity and the harnessing of the rich potentials of Nigerian youths for the promotion, stimulation and advocating of positive changes and development.
- To build the capacities of Nigerian youths through skills development programs, workshops, leadership seminars, conferences, etc, towards self-reliance, self-actualization, health and capacity.
- To bring together historic enemies and provide them with opportunities to work together in serving their communities as a way of promoting lasting friendships.
- To reduce corruption and other anti-social practices among Nigerians and to elevate initiatives that generate public trust and confidence.
- To establish partnerships with any International, Regional, National and Local organizations with similar objects like the NEEDCSI.